|Compressive Strength||800-900 Kg / cm2|
|Withstand Temperature||170-180 Degree C|
|Water Absorption||0.5 % Maximum|
|Bond Strength||20 Kg / cm2|
|Chemical Resistant||All types of Acids, Alkalis, Solvents & Mixture|
LOBEFURATHENE (Anticorrosive Layer) Co-Polymer Resin based material for Jointless Monolithic Screeding. GLOBE CARBON INDUSTRIES has committed to provides all types of Anticorrosive Treatment Solutions in various chemical conditions. After plenty of research and study of various corrosion problems in different chemical applications areas or process, we have specially developed “GLOBEFURATHENE” Anticorrosive Protecting Layer for, Battery Room, Metal or Concrete floor of various Acidic / Alkalies / Solvent Condition areas, Metal frames equipments, Foundations, & Structure base where corrosive area like near Reactor and Digestor or Chemicals Storage Areas. It is Three part material i. e. Mortar (Carbon Base or Silica Base as per Chemical conditions) + Globefurathene Resin + Hardner.
Since GLOBEFURATHENE is resistant to most acids/alkalies, oils, greases, salts, solvents etc. It is ideal for use in most of the industries where corrosion to prevent. With outstanding corrosion protection, high bond strength- never achieved in a mortar before and a broad range of applications, GLOBEFURATHENE is only source. GLOBEFURATHENE’s superior resistance quality to various corrosion chemicals makes it the most ideal choice as compared to all other corrosion resistive cement. Because of its maximum compressive & flexural strength and negligible water absorption property, GLOBEFURATHENE is highly recommended for floors, drains and verticals walls subject to excessive physical and thermal shocks. It will also replace the lengthy procedure of conventional Acid Proof Bricks lining as well as Carbon Bricks Lining.
Due to the above-mentioned properties, GLOBEFURATHENE system provides long term performance thereby saving the time as well as periodical maintenance cost. Hence, production will not be sufferable due to plants shut down, & time. GLOBEFURATHENE system coupled with good engineering techniques and quality installation methods becomes an attractive option, which sets the standers in plant floors of any industry.
GLOBEFURATHENE floors are easy to install with trained technicians. The concrete floors/foundations/drains etc. Where the GLOBEFURATHENE floors are to be made, must be absolutely strong, having slopes around 2 – 50 and clean & dry. Preparation:-
- The mortar is easily prepared by mixing together GLOBEFURATHENE powder and GLOBEFURATHENE liquid resin to form a workable mix. The usual mixing ratio is by weight. Mixing Ratio : 0.9 parts Resin : 0.1 part Hardener : 5 parts Powder. But this mixing proportion may vary slightly depending upon the temperature and working conditions.
- The application method is very simple. The GLOBEFURATHENE colour can be obtained as per customers requirement. (Carbon base Black colour & Silica base – as per requirement.)
- Over the cleaned dry concrete surface GLOBEFURATHENE primer is to be applied by brush application. When the primer is still tacky, GLOBEFURATHENE mortar is applied using masons trowel and uniform by masons steel float to the required thickness and finished smoothly. The initial set time will be usually 18 hours and final setting and full strength will be obtained after 6 days. On the mortar, the Sealcoat is applied to seal the surface of mortar. The floor is ready for use from 7th day, onwards. However, due to the exceptional properties, the lined area can be put into use even after 4 days.
- The freshly mixed mortar has to be utilized in about 25 to 35 minutes at 270 C.
- When stored in its original containers in a cool and dry at room temperature under shade, GLOBEFURATHENE Powder and Resin have a shelf life of about Ten Months.